- To master leading CORPORATE INNOVATION STRATEGIES.
- To be one step ahead on DIGITAL CURRENCIES and to be ready to adapt to a future era of CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCIES.
- To clarify why APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are changing the entire structure of banking and how the leading UK and EU banks are reacting.
- To understand the potential and mechanisms of DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES in general as well as BLOCKCHAIN in particular.
- To be ready to follow global best practices in DIGITAL CHANNELS and DIGITAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
- To realize the strategic importance of MILLENNIALS in banking and to be ready to serve them with excellence.
- To understand the DRIVING FORCES behind fast and powerful digital transition in banking.
Best For Bankers From:
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- DIGITAL CHANNELS
- COMMUNICATION, HR
- RETAIL, PRIVATE, SME, CORPORATE
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- USER INTERFACE
- MOBILE BANKING, INTERNET BANKING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- MARKET RESEARCH
- DATA, BIG DATA, CONTROLLING, AI, ML
- BRANCH NETWORK
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT, FUND MANAGEMENT
Day 1: DRIVING FORCES AND TACTICS
- Definition and History
- Millennials Need Digital Excellence
- Digital Channels
- Digital Product Development
Day 2: STRATEGIC CHALLENGES
- Blockchain And Distributed Ledger Technologies 1.0
- Blockchain And Distributed Ledger Technologies 2.0
- Open Banking: From Concept To Reality In The UK
- The Payments Services Directive 2 And Beyond: Global Implications
Day 3: NEW RISKS AND NEW ANSWERS
- Digital Currencies
- Big Data, Risktech And Ecosystems
- Roboadvisors And AI Propelled Banking Channels
- Corporate Innovation Strategies
David Gyori is a globally renowned FinTech consultant, trainer, author and keynote speaker. He is CEO of Banking Reports Ltd London, providing top quality ‘FinTech Training for Bankers’ all over the world. David is frequent Keynote Speaker of premier international banking and FinTech events: he recently gave Keynote Address at the World FinTech Forum in Seoul, South Korea as well as in Brussels at the annual conference of the European Banking & Financial Services Training Association.
David holds a number of key international positions: He is Founding Member of the World FinTech Association and Member of the Panel of Judges of the European FinTech Awards as well as the UK National Technology Awards. He is co-author of ‘The FINTECH Book’, published by Wiley and Sons in 2016, quickly becoming a global category best-seller.
David is Faculty Member of the Retail Banking Academy (London), one of the most prestigious banker-training facilities globally. He serves on the Advisory Board of multiple FinTech companies in the United Kingdom. David spends significant time in London as well as in Budapest, but when you contact him, chances are he is on a trip to a third destination, delivering training, speeches or consulting services.
Please fill in the form below to request for the brochure. Alternatively, you can request a brochure via email at [email protected] and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.