BusinessLive Middle East’s New Age Banking Summit, Dubai 2019 will convene the most powerful finance and industry leaders for candid conversations about the important trends, challenges and opportunities that will define the future of the Banking Sector.
Held on 30 July at the Armani Hotel Dubai, the 12th Edition of the New Age Banking Summit will focus on how radically changing customer habits and emerging technologies are changing the banking and finance industry. It will explore how players in these sectors can embrace transformation to thrive in the new era.
BusinessLive Middle East Events brings together the expertise of the newsroom with immense data and analytical power of BusinessLive Intelligence to enable our celebrated moderators and speakers to produce compelling, news-making conversations.
Key Speakers & Panelists at NABS 2019
New Age Banking Summit, Dubai 2019 will bring together over 180 banking & finance CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CFOs, and other top executives to create a perfect platform to discuss challenges, risks and the endless opportunities in the transformational journey of the banks in the region.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to meet our esteemed speakers. A few of them include (but are not limited to):
- Varouj Nerguizian, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Sharjah
- Sandeep Chouhan, EVP – Group Head Operations and Technology, Mashreq Bank
- Ian Pettigrew, Regional Head of Innovation, HSBC MENAT
- Soheyl Kadjani, Vice President Agile Delivery Transformation, Emirates NBD
- Kareem Refaay, Regional Director, The London Institute of Banking & Finance