In partnership with Oman Chamber of Commerce & Industry (OCCI), OER is bringing a webinar on the topic ‘Business Transformation for the New Reality’. It will be organized on Wednesday, 3rd June during 11.00am to 12.15pm. It is powered by Oman Arab Bank and Octal. Oman Data Park is the cloud service partner. And National Life & General Insurance is the insurance partner.
The webinar will focus on how business leaders in Oman could re-engineer and transform their businesses to remain ahead of the curve during the recovery phase as well as ensure success in the future. Prominent industry leaders and market experts will be speaking at the webinar.
The speaker lineup includes:
- His Excellency Qais Mohammed Al Yousef, the chairman of Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI) and the CEO of Al Yousef Group
- Samir J Fancy, the Chairman & founder of Renaissance Services and Tawoos Group
- Dr Amer Al Rawas, the transformation thought leader and chairman of Oman Society for Petroleum Services (OPAL)
- Nabeel Jawad Sultan, the founder & chairman of Nabay.com and Nabeel Sultan Investments, and the director of Jawad Sultan Group
- Maqbool Al Wahaibi, the CEO of Oman Data Park (ODP)
The panel discussion will be moderated by Mayank Singh, Group Editor of OER and businessliveme.com.
The webinar will attract top business leaders, investors, C-level executives and business & investment consultants from key industries including banking & finance, investments, insurance, energy, technology, manufacturing, logistics, etc. as the audience.
To register for the Webinar, click here.
For more information on the webinar, contact [email protected] or call on +968 99267159.