- If you are a Dubai resident, please apply for approval to travel to Dubai here. You will get an instant response if your application has been approved. If the application cannot be processed at this time, you can try at a later stage.
- Only book your ticket back to Dubai after you have received the approval. During the booking process you will be asked to enter your GDRFA Application Number.
- Please keep a copy of the email approval with you at time of travel.
- Every passenger flying to Dubai needs to fill in this health declaration form and the quarantine undertaking form. Both forms need to be printed, completed and handed over to Dubai Health Authority staff at arrival.
- Entry requirements remain in place for travellers arriving in Dubai. This includes a mandatory COVID-19 PCR test on arrival, and you must download the Alhosn COVID-19 tracing app. You must also self-quarantine until you receive the PCR test results. For more information please read here.
- The safety and wellbeing of customers and crew remain our top priority.
- All Emirates aircraft will go through an enhanced cleaning and disinfection process in Dubai after each journey.
- COVID-19 flight and travel restrictions remain in place across many countries around the world. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves, and we hope to resume services as soon as conditions allow. This includes receiving government approvals, the easing of travel restrictions, and commercial demand. We will announce any service resumption when we can. Find out where we fly from here.
FAQs about your flight
How do I book my ticket?
You can book your ticket on emirates.com or with your travel agent. Please note that if a flight is sold out on emirates.com it will show as not applicable. You can check the weekly calendar at the bottom of the page to select the next available date.
Which destinations can I fly to if I am eligible?
Check our Current network and services page to see where we’re currently flying as well as the services we’re offering along the journey.
How do I check if I am eligible to travel?
If you are considering booking one of these flights to get back to Dubai, you will need to ensure you get the approval to travel to Dubai here.
Can I change my destination or refund my ticket?
The fare rules at the time your ticket was issued will apply. If you booked your flight earlier in the year, we’ve changed the validity of tickets so you may be able to keep it for later.
What is expected from me?
You will need to arrive at check-in 3 hours ahead of departure to avoid any delays and to make time for extra health checks. You must wear a face mask and depending on your destination you may have to wear gloves and other personal protective equipment (PPE). You also need to follow social distancing rules. Please bring a pen to complete health declaration forms. To reduce contact we’re no longer giving them out. You will also need to bring the approval letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs allowing you to return back to Dubai.
What items are allowed in the cabin?
Cabin baggage is limited to a laptop bag, handbag, briefcase or baby items. Any other items must be checked in.
Can I check-in online and choose my seat?
Online check-in is currently closed. You can still choose your seat through the Manage section of our website. However, for operational reasons during the pandemic we may need to change your seat before departure or on board. If this happens and you have paid to select your seat, you will be eligible for a refund in line with our terms and conditions.
What services can I expect on these flights?
We’ve modified our inflight services to maintain the highest levels of hygiene and to limit contact. Onboard Wi-Fi is available for purchase only. Inflight retail as well as magazines and other print reading material will not be available. Our dining and drinks service has been modified including packaging, content and presentation. Our Emirates Lounges are currently closed. Our Chauffeur-drive service will resume on 1 July. Please check all our current services here.