Webinar on Business Continuity during Covid-19, Powered by UAQ Free Trade Zone
Date: April 15, 2020 Time: 11:00 AM – 12 :00 PM (UAE Time)
Join us with our leading experts.
A pandemic such as a coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak challenges existing business continuity management initiatives at any organisation. Are your business continuity management efforts up to the challenge?
Our webinar has been specifically tailored to provide you with a detailed understanding of how we can cope with this pandemic and align our businesses in line with the New UAE labour law amendments.
It will also provide you with detailed insight into the current regulatory trends and best practices in the region and how best to address employment issues that might arise in the present pandemic scenario.
Every organisation, regardless of sector or budget size, is grappling with financial uncertainty. Hear directly from the finance leaders about how they are approaching the development of financial projections and planning tools for their organisations.
Join us for a webcast discussion on how to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your organisation. We will discuss some of the most common financial topics that come up during this Pandemic crisis.
Financial Planning during Pandemic Crisis
All business owners are unique. This requires tailored financial advice to understand where you are now and how to move into where you want to go. We will discuss some of the most common financial topics that come up during the Pandemic crisis.
- What kind of financial planning services can banks provide to companies trying to mitigate the current challenges?
- What measures have the banks taken to help individuals who might have taken loans and mortgages?
- How to create a plan for Cash Flow during this Crisis
- Financial Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Core concepts for the financial sustainability
Coronavirus: Labour law FAQ for UAE employers and employees
- Can employers dismiss employees by reason of redundancy without compensation being payable during Covid-19
- Will employees be paid if asked to stay at home
- Leave with pay (in reality this will be enforced use of annual leave) – will the employer pay as per the actual salary / or can they force employees to accept the temporary salary reduction even during enforced use of annual leave
- In the case of temporary salary reduction , will gratuity be affected ? Should employee stress on signing the temporary contract.
- Under the Wage Protection system , what are the rights of employer and employee.
Before we start, make sure your computer is set up for the optimal experience:
- A computer or any mobile device with an internet connection
- Close all other programs and applications on your computer.
- If you lose video or audio, please refresh your browser.
- For optimal viewing experience we suggest you use Zoom App
- Alternate Method to View the webinar Live on YouTube - Live on Youtube